Google AD Grants
Does your non-profit need to get more attention? Does you need more donations? We don’t know of a faster way to go from zero to hero than a Google Grant.
Free Adwords advertising to nonprofits
It’s a shame that Google Ad Grants —Google’s program that gives free Adwords advertising to nonprofits across the globe— gets so little attention. A Google Grant isn’t difficult to get, and the $10,000 per month in free Adwords clicks each grant bestows can rocket a nonprofit organization to new levels of visibility and fundraising in short order.
What Can Google Grants Do For My Organization:
- Reach donors, volunteers, and consumers when they’re searching on Google
- Raise awareness by choosing relevant keywords and creating unique ads to highlight your work
- Track online donations, newsletter sign-ups, and volunteer registrations
- Promote your organization’s website on Google with in-kind AdWords advertising
Is My Organization Eligible?
To be eligible for Google Grants an organization must:
- Hold current and valid charity status
- Be registered with TechSoup
- Have a website that is both functioning and provides adequate detail on your nonprofit
The following organizations are not eligible for Google Grants:
- Governmental entities and organizations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
Once approved for Google Grants, your account needs an expert Adwords manager in order to get the full benefit of the $10,000 monthly award. There are severe rules and restrictions on Google Grants accounts, and if you don’t follow them, you lose your grant with no chance of appeals. It’s not a job for an intern or a volunteer or a temp or a rookie. Our fee is $500 per month — you won’t find a better rate anywhere. Our fee pays for itself many times over in the increased fundraising, sales and awareness your organization receives as a result of our diligent, effective spending of Google’s $10k every month. We also apply for the Google Grant and secure one for you at no extra charge.
Why We Will Get You The Most Visibility and Fundraising For Your Google Grant
Our team has been managing Google advertising accounts since 2001. We are a search-advertising agency specializing in Google Grants. We only charge $500 per month to manage Google Grants accounts, and that fee covers everything. There’s also no long-term commitment; all agreements are month-to-month. We’re confident that all of those factors combined make our company a very attractive choice to manage your Google Ad Grants account.
We’re passionate about the work we do for Grants clients because it’s very fulfilling work. While we’ll always appreciate our for-profit clients, helping Grants clients with their missions is definitely a more fulfilling experience for us.
Our approach to the job is to maximize the grant and get you the full $10,000 of exposure per month, and after six months, to get you in a position where you can be upgraded to GrantsPro and get $40,000 per month instead of $10k. One of the biggest missed opportunities for nonprofits is Google for Nonprofits.